Roto’s manufacturing unit is accredited with OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 14001:2004.
Roto believes that Health and Safety is one of the major aspects of any organisation’s smooth and effective functioning. Good health and safety performance ensures an accident free industrial environment.
Roto Pumps Ltd has gained the following benefits due to OSHAS 18001:2007 standard:
- Customer satisfaction – through delivery of products that consistently meet customer requirements whilst safeguarding their health and
- Reduced operating costs – by decreasing down-time through incidents and ill health and reducing costs associated with legal fees and
- Improved stakeholder relationships – by safeguarding the health and property of staff, customers and suppliers.
- Legal compliance – by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact the organisation and its customers.
- Improved risk management – through clear identification of potential incidents and implementation of controls and measures.
- Proven business credentials – through independent verification against recognized standards.
- Ability to win more business – particularly where procurement specifications require certification as a condition to supply.
Roto Pumps Ltd has gained the following benefits due to ISO 14001:2004:
- Better environmental management reducing waste and energy use.
- Improve efficiency to cut the cost of running your business.
- Demonstrate compliance to expand your business opportunities.
- Meet legal obligations to win greater stakeholder and customer trust.
- Prepare for the changing business landscape confidently.